Friday, May 3, 2013

There's a Coffee Pot in My Bathroom

Hello blog!
 
I hope you don't take my silence here to mean that there is nothing much going on in my life!
 
AU CONTRAIRE, MON FRERE.
 
{This blog, among its many other talents, speaks conversational French. Je Suis Perdu.}
 
{Ok, really it doesn't. It only speaks the occasional words and phrases it remembers from its Junior year in High School. And sometimes confuses them with Spanish ones.}
 
Donde Esta la Sanitarios, s'il vous plait?
 
Well, as if I didn't have enough going on, I decided to add a little bitty kitchen reno to my already play-date packed schedule, so that has left me a tad topsy-turvy these past few weeks.  Man! You really don't realize how much you use your kitchen until you, like, can't use your kitchen. 
 
My husband had me relocate our coffee maker to the master bathroom because I guess coffee is just THAT important around here. But it does feel strange to grind the whole beans every morning right next to the toothbrushes...and not too many steps away from the toilet. I try not too think very hard about it.
 
 
My Kitchen:

 
I will be pleased to put up before and after pictures if the AFTER ever gets here. It seems like an endless endeavor, but I am sure the end product will be Muy Bien.
 
In the meantime, here are my pretty girls. They just won't stop growing up!



Au Revoir, mis amigos!

2 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

sweet sweet girls. Lauren has a cute chevron top/dress just like that but in blue. Looove.We so need to meet up for a playdate. It's not too far away.

Melinda said...

I miss you and your girls!

Share It